Feb 10, 2017

How is Mignon Clyburn the First African American Woman Commissioner Relevant to Hair Care? By Micah Stone


The First African American Woman Commissioner of  FCC

Mignon Clyburn 


Hey I'm Micah Stone and I'm a local hairstylist and hair vendor from Indiana. I'm very happy to hear from Sam Williams ll that we have an African American woman as a commissioner for the FCC. I'm excited about how far our black history has become. And as a black business owner we all need to come together to help others that need help. Support each other thank you and God bless!!!

Be sure to check out my New Hair Club launching via the web. Made possible by the OPEN Internet.
I never met her but her work paved the way for my own online Club selling Virgin Hair. www.virginhairclub.info
Mignon Clyburn pictured with Sam Williams II
If it had not been for trailblazers who came before me to lay down the ground work.  I would not have this opportunity.  Now I realize how much Technology and Communications will impact my Virgin Hair Club.  Running an ONline Club will require a few tech skills.  Thanks to Text4Help I have no need to worry about launching a new product over the internet.  Times have changed where having partners in technology will make all the difference.

Here are some awesome highlights on Mignon Clyburn The First African American Woman to be appointed Commissioner of the Federal Communications commission.

No comments:

Post a Comment