Dec 13, 2017

Text2Sam Presents - Double Cancer. Is there such a Thing? The Angie White Story touches the world. ICOD Interview.

Double Cancer. Is there such a Thing? The Angie White Story touches the world. ICOD Interview.
Sam Williams II

What do you do when faced with Cancer?  Who knows until it happens.  But two different cancers has attacked our hero of  the day.  I have the pleasure of informing the world of one amazing woman name Angie White.   As one of her biggest fans its my honor to write to the world to tell everyone of her amazing recovery on our blog.

Angie is one of my inspirations to my career as well and to see how far she has come is awesome to see.

Wow talk about falling in love with someones spirit. That I did.  A few years ago after meeting her she told me of her condition.  To be honest it was one call that I wish I had not of taken.  I felt so bad that something like this would happen to such a good person.  But I do know of the healing power of the mind.  So I immediately got myself together as I had to hold back tears and told her to cheer up.  Even though I was sad I faked it talking to her every time. Ha.  However, this young lady seemed to be made of steel.  Ultimately, she gives credit to her God and Savior Jesus Christ.

Please watch the full video below done by TIA Young.
Connect with Angie White through Text4Help.org by emailing Angie@text4help.org
or Contact Her Here 


 Connect with Angie on Facebook, and LinkedIN.







Text 4HELP to 741741
In an emergency call 911

1 comment: